Jun 25, 2008

havent been blogging recently (okay thats not true). part of me is making a new revamped blog. =p it looks nice if i say so myself. as soon as im done w the html i'll upload it. for now its also my desktop wallpaper. HAHAHA!

serlyn's gone to tokyo, matt's just gotten back from fukuoka/osaka... i miss going to japan. there's so many things i want to do there, so many things ive yet to learn and still want to see. mt fuji for one.

ok away from japan... (YES MUST REPLY YONE!)

xiu's about to reach her pinnacle of her journey.. and i cant wait for it~ hahahaha.

one thing that made me really upset recently was my mum. she came to me and told me off for spending more time on my friends than i do to her, neglecting her etc. i was damn pissed that day.. i didnt want to go out because i was sick and i didnt feel like moving. i even told everyone who asked me out that i wasnt free. but nooooooooooo. she had to accuse me of neglecting her, not wanting to be with her than be with my friends. GREAT RIGHT~!

after a lot of tears we kinda settled it. well not really. hai. long story.

my basic theory test is coming soon, jap class starts next week (PHYYYYY DONT FORGET!). suddenly my life seems more... lively LOL.

No comments: