Jun 25, 2008

omg im so bored i actually started reading old entries of other ppl's blogs. started out with xiu's cos phy's blog is quite new i think... a few snippets rushed out at me. her blog dates back to 2005... so its about our first year... hard to imagine so many things happened. haha. so im going to dedicate this to our past together.... XIU AND PHY U BETTER READ THIS! ESP YOU TWO!


BY XIU: JingYi's ATTACHED!!!! To? Aiya.... anata la... Hee Desmond san desu Haha Later she'll DEFINITELY come after me when she read this blog entry Anyway I dun care ;P Ne ne ni pu pu Haha Okok... being a bit too childish here Doubt she got any energy la these days, since she has to go and spend time with her Des san hee


LOL la that seems so long ago... i forgot all about these already.. hahaha.



looking at some of the pics still available on her blog made me think back.. when it was really us 5. NUXES version 1. makes me miss shen at some point. i mean despite all that, i dont believe it was her fault.. and the pictures prove it. everytime i look at that photo i cant help but think... why did it happen this way? but hey... life's like that. and because of that, we met sandy! you rock girl~



Before long the sesmester is gonna be over How time flies I'm rather amazed and happy over the strong frenship I had fostered over the months Much faster and stronger than anyone one of us had or can possibly imagine.

There's more to come. I'm sure Just that how the frenship will turn out, there's still much to be done. Building it may be tough but definitely not at tough as maintaining it I feel But irregardless of all odds, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'm sure we'll defnitely stick it out Provided we dun have major character changes or misunderstandings Cos things in poly are jsut way too complicated to forsee and comprehend at time Though even if I could, I myself also allow myself to fall prey to it even*Toast* Here's to out frenship gals!

THIS WAS WHEN WE ALL COMPLAINED ABT XIU AND HER LACK OF FULLSTOPS. (i tried putting in a few then i got bored. xD haha) but either way, now it means a lot to me, knowing 3 years down the line we've gotten closer than ever... albiet a few quarrels, a lot of mishaps, each of us shed tears at one point in time, but we're still in it together!



HAHAHA THEN THERE WERE SNIPPETS ABOUT MEILING!!!

Frankly speaking I am very much sick of talking abt her or racking my brains over where to position her in projects and presentations ESPECIALLY presentations!!!!!Her probs:-fond of talking to herself during presentations-saying the wrong things-saying things that are outta pt ( she got a very good technique of making things outta pt!!!!)- LOVES and always try to skive and pass off contributions as 'decent work" ( seriously can't this woman think?How old is she already? 25? Think more than that man!!!! )



haha reading all the posts in the past... her bdays and all that... made me remember what peace we used to have... back in year 1 when we were still good with janice and all... its strange how we've grown this way.. how odd that this has happened like this. after reading it its made me regret, thinking that it could have been possible, remaining 5, or even 6 with sandy. but the truth will set in sooner or later, that its better this way.



And Jing: Yes I cheated -_- you know me la, very curious one. And also you got a good point, dunno if I can bring the letter up to the plane haha. Thanks anyway!


This was... about a letter i wrote to phy before she flew overseas... I TOLD HER TO READ IT ON THE PLANE DAMMIT! hahaha. nevermind i predicted she would cheat. hehe. i think i gave it to her on one of the exams we had?



And I bought a super super nice adidas jacket! It's black with pink lines on the sleeves and a sparkling adidas logo behind. It's a two-layered jacket..the outside one is water-resistant but the inside is cloth and has a nice pattern on it (that someone says looks like oysters).

Phy's first post on her blog. didnt realise it but she's been wearing that since 2006. its become her trademark... the shiny adidas disco ball~ hahaha. i remember when we asked her to spin arnd... just to make her look more disco-bally...



its a real revelation... reading back on the girls' blogs... thinking about the past. i guess THINKING about it doesnt make me remember as much as now.. when i look at the pictures and the memories we used to share. at some point i thought to myself "OMG I WORE THAT!?" it seemed so long ago... almost like another life.



my blog entries never went that far... mine's only about the time NUXES became NUXE.. i think it was because i was so upset with S at that time that i totally blocked that part out of my life and wanted to start anew. now i regret it... maybe if i had those posts it might mean something to me now.



those three years seemed to have passed a long time ago... and phy and xiu were always there since year 1. we've grown closer since we first met. it used to be me and janice, phyllis and shen... and xiuzhi was kinda the one being pushed back and forth (sorry girl for all that... =( ) then shen left... so phy grew closer to us... then sandy came. for a while she seemed a little odd... being new, didnt know much about us... but slowly we grew closer... then came the projects, then janice was kind of expelled i guess... since then its been the 4 of us... through everything, we grew much closer. i remember how i used to hate xiuzhi cutting my sentences, such that in the end i decided not to talk... but now i think we've both gotten used to it. now i cant think of anyone else better to call when i need a listening ear (thanks for being there girl, through desmond, kf, and especially wl). phy, as usual the chirpy one. sandy, the blur one. these two now too busy so i cant call them =( hehehe. oh well.



cant believe that i was so bored to read the past entries, but its set off this fire in me... knowing that somehow, somewhere, amidst all that i care for in SP... even if i lost everything. SP was where i lost my loves, the club, the teachers, the japanese students, the events, everything. but it was in SP that i found 3 good friends, maybe more.



this post goes out to you three girls, who've shared so much with me. we've watched each other cry, we've heard each other laugh. at one point or other, we've hurt each other as well. but more than that, despite all that, all the pain and hatred we once had, it somehow went away. and although i havent seen you girls in so long, it doesnt matter.



i miss those days we used to have.. those chalets and outings. to sentosa, lunch, birthdays, movies even. now more than ever, that scrapbook on my table means so much to me. yes its spastic and its funny, but it means more knowing the effect of each picture. its in pictures that you realise who your friends are... i remember back when they were doing the scrapbook for me, they told me they couldnt find much with janice inside... and i agreed. i guess to that extent she was never really there.



even matt agrees to that point. somehow i feel im being used. at least maybe its just me.



after i blog this i can finally go home. (yes i spent almost half an hr blogging and reading their old entries). when you have time, really go read each other's entries... it really is quite funny. reminiscing together wouldnt be as much fun because by now some of us have forgotten certain details... im kinda tempted to call xiu and talk to her about her entries. haha its so funny.



but more than that... thanks for always being there. i love you girls. ^^


**p.s. i hope i didnt take anything too sensitive... =p if you think it is just tell me i'll get rid of it~**

No comments: