Jun 2, 2008

found this on my sis' blog.. dunno why i gg to do it.

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
i dont know. marriage to me seems so far away still. i know i want to in the end. but to me marriage is like a sacred treasure that im just not ready for.

2) Study hard or play hard?
if possible, i'd rather a combination of both. i cant play hard knowing i didnt study, and its not as fun playing if you didnt work your ass off to get here in the first place. so rather than picking one, its more like... "study hard, so you can play even harder".

3) Who is the person you trust the most?
i have a few people i trust the most, one of which is my dearest friend kristy. she's been through everything with me. i also know i can trust matthew, even as a friend. back when we first met, we could tell each other anything, and it was because i trusted him that made me this way.

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
No. I'm a paranoid person, who's trying to get over my cases of severe-paranoism, if only they didnt always turn out right. So i guess confidence is... relative depending on what you're trying to achieve.

5) If you can have a dream, what would it be?
i stopped having dreams many years ago. dreams to me meant that it wont ever happen. my dreams, no my goals, will come true. dreams are meant to remain dreams, just like myths and legends. if you believe strongly enough, you'll get just where you want to be.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. After you're sad and emotional, everything always seems a lot better when you put it into perspective. It took me a while to get to this stage, but it's all a part of life. knowing that it hurts you more than anything, and knowing that you're strong enough to move on. my rainbow used to be knowing that they'll get what they deserve in the end, and knowing i'll do it on my own. but now, it's just knowing that i know i could hurt them if i wanted to.

7) What is your goal for this year?
my goal for this year is the same as any other. go through life, and become a stronger person. i dont think im weak now, but i know that unless i grow stronger, i can never be free. i know how this world works, i know my intuition is right. i just need the courage to follow it.

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
Maybe, but i have yet to see it.

9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
No, but someone has broken my heart that I tried to commit suicide, almost. Then i realised why give him the pleasure, instead choosing to haunt him and prove that i can live on without him.

1o) What feeling do you love the most?
The feeling of exhiliration and thrill, adrenaline pumping in your veins. The rush of speed and the touch of glory.

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I can live with almost any kind of guy. Physically or characteristically. My requirements simply means that he learns it on his own. If i tell him my requirements it just makes him try to fulfill it, and i feel no emotion if he does. But if he fulfills it without knowing what it is, then it means something to me.

12) What feeling do you hate the most?
Inferiority. I hate the feeling of knowing im inferior and i'm on the losing end. It just makes me want to fight even harder to prove that even with the absence of physical ranks, its still possible to win.

13) Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
No. I've been used enough to know not to be naive and cherish every friendship. I cherish the ones that mean something to me, the ones that have gone through life and death with me. In short, i cherish the ones that know that if I had to kill them, even if they did nt know the reason, they would know that i have a reason for it, and understand and not blame me. Because these are the friends that i would go through life and death for, and i know that they'll do the same for me.

14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The fact that knowing one day my life will end, and until then i strive to attain everything i can. I will not go down without a fight.

15) Who do you hope to be always there for you?
I dont hope for people to be there for me. I only hope to know who i can trust and who i cant. Many people will be there for you, it's only a matter of whether their advice is true to their intentions.

16) Do you believe in God?
No. I do believe there's someone out there watching over us, but as much as controlling our lives, maybe not so. Our lives are created the moment our names are given and we are born. Because of that, we cant control our lives either. But... I dont believe in a God because i know i have a control over my own life. my decisions make me who i am. as long as i can kill myself when i want to, no one can control my life.

17) Who is your best friend?
Kristy, without a doubt. She's already been there for me for almost 7 years now...

18) Who cares for you the most?
I wish I knew. Maybe im too selfish i dont see what people have put in for me... but i know there are people who care for me out there. People like aloy who watched over me despite everything else, people like matthew who knew what i felt, but only he was a friend enough to tell it to my face. People like Kristy, who was always there for me. People like Xiu, Phy and San... who would give me both their ears and a shoulder if i needed. Not to mention my sis, who apparently has grown up more than i ever thought.

19) Who do you love most?
myself. if you cant love even yourself, then you cant love anyone else.

No comments: