Jan 17, 2008

Hmm.. with 7 days to go, i have similar sentiments as phy, who has no idea why people actually said internship could be horrible. i still love every minute here, but because of too many interns and too little work at this period of time. i guess thats why time is passing relatively slow.

today i have to go home to do my log book properly: i'm beginning to lag on the things ive done. and my supervisor also hasnt signed for a relatively long time haha.

no doubt i'd miss my internship days, which explains why i'm uploading this.

I'm still not done uploading my MILE pics... and i have a lot of things to do before i go to kanazawa again..!!! okay good thing internship is ending because i really have a lot of things to do!!!

i miss the girls.. when can i see them again?

No comments: