Jan 16, 2008

みんな おはよう!!! へへへ~ わたし は わかりました~ もう ちょっと だけ。。 金沢 へ いきました。 たのしい です! =) 

Okayyy back to English LOL. =p Internship is coming to an end, but its literally going slower and slower than before. I miss the times where time flew past in the blink of an eye, where time seemed to go faster than I needed it to be. But now, time seems to be mocking me, crawling at its own leisurely pace, usually slower than my own leisure.

maybe its simply because im just bored, with the introduction of two new interns and my soon departure, there is really nothing much for me to do, so much so that time seems to mock me every second that time goes past.

but still, i cant say im not glad internship is almost over. yes the environment is great, dont mistake me i still love mediacorp, and working here has given me an eye opener beyond anything, but still i'll be glad when this is over.

its draining a lot of my energy, and i find myself tired so often that i really dont think i can go on working like this. so i guess my emotions are based on nothing but my current situation.

i'll definitely miss the people i meet here, but at least here, i can potentially meet them again, whereas i will never get to see people like Yuka... not unless i fly back. which... HEY I AM!!! hahaha.

Talking about Kanazawa, i'm really glad that yuka and i are still in contact.i've heard that most of the hosts have lost contact with us, but thank goodness yuka and i have managed to email each other, even if its nothing serious, nothing common, but still a letter is better than nothing.

わすれない から。 たのしい とき、 苦しい とき、 いつも いつも。。 わたしたち の ゆめ だから。 ずっと ずっと。。 わすれない。。 みんな の かお。 =)

No comments: