Dec 18, 2007

im not going to make a very coherent post here, because im sworn to secrecy. all i will say is that im glad he came to me. that im glad he decided to trust me enough with the information, that he knew that i could keep that secret for him. truth be told, there was nothing much i could do but just listen.

today i'll once again be going back to school. once again the bittersweet regret feeling. im taking half day off work, so im currently at office. spent yesterday decorating hall... but at least it looks super good now. (i thinks).

everyone seems to have their own share of problems, that suddenly my own seem insignificant. its not that im trying to hide my problems, or deny facing them, but the time to tell has not arrived yet. im just worried that one day that line will fade and i ended up causing more problems for myself than before.

... that's what im here for. two heads are better than one, isnt it? isn't this why you created me?

everything seems so surreal, so... unpredictable. i really feel as though im in a dream that had suddenly been pushed fast forward. i can see everyone else in that future, but i dont see myself. i cant see where i am, or where i want to be. is it simply because i just dont have a future? or that i havent decided, realised what i want yet?

i envy those who can boldly say that they want something, and strive to get it, by all means necessary. those people i admire.

but it seems reality is, almost literally, crashing down on me.

No comments: