Dec 17, 2007

The 10 Quiz

10 Things I Miss

1. Chalets with the Girls
2. SPSEC (People and Clubroom)
3. Miyazaki
4. Takeshima Family
5. Kanazawa
6. Family Gatherings
7. Leisure writing
8. Snow
9. AuditionSEA
10. Sleep


10 Things I Want

1. Money
2. Clothes
3. Japan!
4. Shoes
5. Bags
6. Outings with Close Friends
7. Death Note Leather Bound
8. To Never Forget Anything
9. My Dream Come True
10. True Happiness


10 Things I Love

1. My Family
2. My Close Friends
3. Japan (Yes that’s the answer to everything)
4. Anime
5. Music
6. Writing
7. Designing
8. Photography
9. Memories
10. YUKA!!!


10 Songs in My Mind

1. Arashi – Love So Sweet
2. M.O.V.E. – Painless Pain
3. BoA – No. 1
4. Koda Kumi – Freaky
5. Koda Kumi – No Regret
6. K – Only Love
7. Chris Daughtry – Over You
8. Arashi – Jidai
9. Arashi – I Want Somebody
10. BoA – Girls On Top


10 Regrets (WAH WHERE GOT SO MANY!!!)

1. Trusting certain people that shouldn’t be trusted
2. Not spending enough time with family


10 Memories I’ll Remember Forever

1. Past 2 chalets with the girls (bonded like hell there, burnt like hell too)
2. Sentosa trip (who can ever forget our “identical sunburns, and sunburn lotion!”)
3. Going Kanazawa with the guys… meeting yuka.. the entire kanazawa experience was phenomenal.
4. Chalet with the guys on my birthday (Seriously, thanks so much. It was a great memory.)
5. My montage memory of betrayal and backstab
6. Phy’s birthday party… all that planning paid off at last!
7. Working at MediaCorp (met the best people ever… had a lot of laughs… and sprained bodyparts).
8. Secondary School Sports Events… (will never forget the thrill of jumping and running, of speed, adrenaline… I loved that feeling).
9. Going overseas or spending time with family
10. The times where I felt important/needed.

No comments: