Dec 24, 2007

hai im back! i added a link too~ check out my pictures =) hahaha.

okay so i decided to go back for the signing of MOU after all... guess there was nothing for me to.. think too much about. haha. it was a great day! i got to see weiting, and the others as well!!! =D im a happy person.

even got a chance to gather with the girls and "gather intelligence" about certain stuff.. hahahaha. poor weiting spent so much money on hikaru that her mail cost her $50... just to MAIL the letter... poor girl.

i hope yuka got the gift.. =) and i hope its still in one piece by the time it reaches japan hahahaha. oh my god its only left me with like... maybe 2 months? oh goodness... i cant wait!

everything literally seems to want to go my way so that i can be happy. now im afraid that the bad half of my life will be horrible when it comes, so i dont want to be too happy.

haii... ok dont panic. tomorrow is christmas... MOU day was a great day for me. i dont regret going one bit.. it was... if i could say so... perfect.

i finally got to see them again...

No comments: