Dec 5, 2007

hey. im a happy person tonight. nothing, i mean, NOTHING, will bring me down. you know why?

because after... 1 month, one entire month, i finally had the chance to head back to SP! yeah i was freaking excited and happy, as though it was a holiday for me...

i guess... i was pretty shocked. because when i entered the gates of SP i felt, oddly, like a stranger. i felt i no longer belonged behind those walls, no longer welcome behind the protected walls of SP. everything i saw, everything reminded me so much more why i wanted to be back there.

i took a quite detour to SB before i headed down to business, and although it was pouring, i captivated everything in my head. because i didnt want to lose those memories. although i didnt get to find what i was searching for, i at least managed to retrace my steps, rethink my strategies, and remember the happy times.

back at the clubhouse, i was greeted with the familiar faces of my committee, and i never felt so happy. sure, it was for work, but i loved it because i loved the company. i miss those people, those that had shared memories with me, and those that i had failed to see.

a little sad note here, i didnt get to see a few people i wanted to meet, people like weiting. also, i met a few people i didnt want to meet... but overall i loved it!

i learnt a few things today.. i learnt that i stood my ground today. i fought for something i believed in. won, lost, i dont care.

on the way home i even had the chance to see ms helen ng! it felt so great meeting her, sharing my stories with her. it felt great to see so many familiar faces today.

coming back to SP reminded me of the things i left behind, of the memories i still remembered. it reminded me also somewhat of the pain and the sadness, but it was overall a well-worth trip. i look forward to going back again next week.

you really dont realise what's worth holding on to, until its gone. today was really an emotional upturn for me. SP never seemed so welcoming.

No comments: