Nov 14, 2007

You really never realise the time passing by. All you can do is look forward, and hope that everything will be okay. You never fail to notice the time, because it alawys moves. It’s already Wednesday, and yet I feel like I’m stuck in yesterday. Recently I had found the time somewhere to do a lot of thinking… I can’t call it profound thinking, but I’ve understood quite a lot of things. The fact that during this period of internship, I don’t miss certain people. Proves to me that I can forget them, that I can live without them.

No, before you ask me, I’m not talking about him. I’m talking about the hypocrites I can call classmates, those that at this point in time somehow make merry with the rest. Somehow, they could forget the past, forget the past 2 years. Well, I can’t. and I never will.

Yesterday I had the chance to talk to Desmond (yes my ex Desmond). He hasn’t really changed much, except for his craving for Naruto which at this point in time is stronger than my own. I ugess I just don’t have the energy to watch anything anymore. Working in mediacorp is fun, but tiring. Although its rewarding, I cant deny that it’s very tiring. Each day I get up, and by the end of the day I’m ready to go to bed. I can even forgo MSN every few days.

Like I said, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, and I have come to a conclusion: I’ve changed. So many factors in my life have not, rather it is me. Gone were the days that I could fully be happy… for some reason I’m constantly brooding about things nowadays.

Thank goodness I can get my mind off these crap when I’m working.

Oh yeah.. congrates to sam, who did very well for his project presentation. You couldn’t have done it without me xD hahaha.

My parents have said that now, children no longer need typing lessons. And I guess its true. Technology has played that big a part in our lives that its no longer necessary. It’s more prominent at work, when you see people from various walks of life, you realise how much your past helps you become who you are today… in my case… a very very emo person. But not to the extent of suicide. Not yet anyway.

I love the group of people I’m working with. Liting, who helps me with everything… Grace who’s funny and cheerful all the time… Benny, my damn cool boss… Selena… my witty and happy-go-lucky contact person… as well as the others whom I haven’t gotten much chance to work with yet… azril… who showed me the web team, and constantly asks me to burn things for him xD … and finally Pam… who I don’t know much because i haven’t gotten a chance to work with her yet…

Then also there’s my lunch buddies… Joachim, jeremiah and Olivia…

But all in all, I still miss SP a hell load… the people I want to see there… the people I already am starting to miss… especially my clubhouse! Haii.. I miss SP so damn much.

No comments: