Sep 27, 2007

i finally printed my KTC pictures... all 335 of them (AFTER filtering)... sorting them into days now... going to do a scrapbook before internship started... but.... the funny thing is...

when i decided to go to Marine Parade to print photos, i reached and realised that i left my card at home. so i went home to get it... then went back. after going there.. it printed... and i left my card there...

stupid.

luckily i got it back... then i went home... and it was raining. damn cold. colder than miyazaki... but not as cold as hokkaido. DEFINITELY colder than kanazawa...

the worst part: printing the photos reminded me of the times i spent there, which made me miss my host so much... maybe some time when im free i'll filter another one, and send the photographs to her... its cheaper to print in singapore after all... xD

No comments: