Sep 27, 2007

crap. for the first time in my life i feel like swearing.

its all happening again... all over and over again. ive been crying on and off the for past day, knowing that what sucks has happened to me.

it made me do something i promised i would never do. and im sorry to those whom ive promised.

its stupid really. im feeling like i did 2 years ago. alone in this world with nothing else to count on.

my life has always been on an average hi-low situation, but now its gone a low so low i didnt know i could go.

everything's gone wrong. everything's starting to feel like shit now. and worse of all, i cant find someone to turn to: or rather the person i want to talk to is the person i cannot talk to.

im just an empty shell left. nothing's worth anything anymore.

even my birthday has lost its meaning.

there's nothing left for me.

No comments: