Jun 13, 2007

accident-prone day

today is probably the worst and most unlucky day of my life. first i fell down a few steps near my house. on the way to kf's house, i hit my chin on the bus seat. at kf's house, i scrapped my leg against the square dustbin. while doing the editing for the new SP logo our group designed, i scrapped my arm across one of his table drawers. both my leg and my arm bled slightly. so i decided to wash the wound. while washing the wound, i went to pee. and i closed the door, right on my big toe. Ouch. pain... but no... that wasn't the end of it. after that, i proceeded by hitting my head on one of his cupboards, and then stretching a chest muscle while he "carried me ambulance style". (p.s. i know why they only do it to unconscious or dead people". after finishing the logo, i got this very sore neck... ouchie.

however, he promised me at least my heart isn't broken. again, not true. as we went home he said some stuff, i said some stuff, got us both pretty upset. so yep. my heart was broken in the end. hai. bad day. accident prone me. everywhere still hurts... least my face is fine xD except my nose. i somehow injured that too.

No comments: