Jun 15, 2007

chiisana // ame

It feels so different, watching the world go by while on the other side. The rain’s falling, but it’s not hitting me. The people out there are getting drenched by the machines made by man. But I’m on the outside… I’m dry, but I’m watching those people out there, getting wetter by the minute, and I long to be out there too. The rain is cleansing the earth, making it new again. Through the glass window, and the heavily pouring rain, the world looks fresh and new again: no more dirt, no more ugliness, just a brand new world.

It cools down the earth, washing it of impurities, and makes it new all over again. It’s been a long time since I’m able to sit here, watching the rain fall as I feel so comfortable and at ease. School and everything else has been so hectic, so crazy, that I hardly have time left for the little things in life: the little things that I have loved since I was a child.

No comments: