Aug 10, 2006

weird day

haha. nick said that im open and willing to share. i just told him my entire short formed tradition with HIM... and i realised something... until nick mentioned it, i totally forgot about the past. as in i really forgot what he looked like, and the pictures i saw myself in with him didnt seem like me at all... seemed like a different life alltogether. weird... seeing pictures that i totally forgotten the feeling...

scheduled a fun ice skating trip with some of the SEC members... nick kaifon and eugene are already confirmed going with me. :) now only peiwen and janice remain to confirm. i honestly cant wait.

also, nuxe+sandy finally decided on an event to do after exams. XIUZHI quick pick a date!!! damn i cant wait, its all so fun and exciting for once im looking forward to the exams!!! ok actually its after the exams.

just checked out xxx's blog, and one line got me so upset... "yyy is great! Really, I dont know what the others think about her" gah. damn her. sometimes you have to suffer through things before you realise the truth about people, the real person behind that mask. im glad to hear that their work had problems... karma as janice calls it. i call it reap what you sow. though its kinda sad that you managed to get it fixed in the end... haix. oh well. psychotic me will find out a way in the end.

as to my previous post, thanks sze for letting me know that... makes me feel better knowing... and sorry for letting you misunderstand... no im not talking about you in the last part of that post...

yeah i managed to avoid ahemy today... :D congrates to me!!!! ^^ heh.

No comments: