Jun 2, 2010

ooooooooooooooverview :)

and just after i typed that entry... 2 people were fired from their job. -_____-" i am psychic! hahaha.

i tried sending babyy a e-card T___T but there seems to be some problems with the sending service, not sure if it got thru so i sent him a surprise email too. :X now im kinda hoping he doesnt get the card or it'll seem like the same cos the msg is the same. he may get annoyed that im flooding his mail hehe.

recently i feel very stretched.

home = mind my own money, pack my room, haf to pay mum back for lappie (monthly instalment $150 for a year)

myself = buy new slippers (my slippers are breaking apart!) and shoes (something that i can wear out besides slippers T_T. i spotted a nice pair in AMK but now i cant find it! sob. clothes, but thats a want and that can wait. XD *oh yes and resist the urge to buy acash to wash my NL's HP.*

school = do project. deadline in 1.5 weeks time! and i no time to do research!

work = work work work. must work! resist temptation to take leave if not i have not enuf money to survive me and babyy for the next month!

family = no time for family. no time for anything.

babyy = miss baby. T_T havent seen him in almost a week. ok not really. oh wait. YES its a week! at least i can still see him online :)

friends = have yet to send the video to sandy/phy/xiu. xiu's disturbing me about it but i really have no time to do anything about it. my head's spinning.

i feel like im being stretched in all directions. even a simple comment like "why u dont pick up ur phone de!" from xiu can irritate me at times. i dont pick up because i dont wanna be rushed. i dont wanna be told to do something i dont have the time to do.

i feel like disappearing for a few days. just for myself, just to lie somewhere and relax. no need to check my phones for sms, dun need to ignore phone calls. just... relax. now the oni time i haf to relax is in the nights from 10-12 where i can play game. ok i admit sometimes i play until 2am just because i need the time to relax instead of feeling like my life is mundane.

but on the other hand, my life is way easier den my sis', who i have not seen for days because she's rarely home. she's really bushed with work AND visiting her very lonely friend augustine, who's in hospital. (ok i saw her backside today when she came into my room to open my cupboards for who-knows-what.)

and babyy's really busy too. he's been working so much lately. last night he only got home at 11+ because he had an event to cover. poor babyy. :( hope you get enough sleep kays? :)

phy wont be back until dec, when she grads. means i wont be able to meet her for a year by the time she comes back (cos i din haf time to meet her the last time). :( sad. oh well. hope she decides soon whether she wants to work in aus or come back to sg. (hopes she comes back to sg i miss talking to her on the phone and meeting her more frequently!)

No comments: