Jun 2, 2010

rantrantrant$#(@*#&%@

once again im going to rant.

seriously. 9am you tell me you're ready for work, and bf is going to send you there. so ok i go without you.

11am, i smsed you twice to ask if you're on the way, or if you're not coming. no replies.

1120am, you FINALLY call me and ask me "did you call my house?" so.. you're only worried i **EXPOSED** your truancy, but not worried about skipping work. and now apparently you have diahorea and cant come to work, and you're obviously not at home. uh huh.

look i understand your bf not local u wanna spend time with him. but because of you everyone's pressuring me and asking me where you are. they've even added RULES and regulations in order to keep you in line, and now we're all suffering for it. not you though, you're not here.

for the whole of yesterday i wondered how you're going to deal with the new rules, and now i realised: it wont apply to you, you'd just lie your way through like you've always did.

and once again i ask myself if i can stand all this and maintain our friendship that's as it is dying and fading into darkness.

guys, pls tell me, am i being anal. what would you do in this case? just ignore and forget about it?

No comments: