Jun 4, 2009

i dont understand why my mum tends to make things bigger than they really are.

i accidentally burnt a pot. how was i to know how much that pot cost? i was trying to steam something and i couldnt find the steamer (being because its in the storeroom, and in my 20years of living its never been put there).

she comes home pissed, screaming and banging stuff around, just because of her pot. it got so bad that my dad screamed at her. and she got pissed again. why are things like this always my fault?

ok i admit the pot burning was my fault that is undeniable. but in my self-defence i havent eaten anything for the whole day, i was hungry. so i tried to steam something rather than cook it myself. i did soak the steamed pot thinking the black thing was just soot.

but no she had to get so pissed the family's in chaos again. i was forced to go down to get her a bottle of vinegar (and in the process some alcohol to calm myself down).

what i really dont get is this: how can a pot be worth uprooting the whole family? i understand she's upset: i think to myself that if someone ruined something that belongs to me i'd be upset too. but to the extent of banging things around, of making the whole family upset and pissed over just a pot. its not like i meant to do it intentionally.

i just dont get why she has to be like that.

No comments: