May 31, 2009

im tired.
so tired.
afraid of falling asleep.
i dont want to wake up
dont wake me up
from my beautiful dream.

im sick.
so sick.
afraid of seeing the truth.
i dont want to admit
i dont want to see things
as they really may be.

dreams
just dreams
they're all i have
all that i can believe
that i can say, i once lived

the real world
harsh and violent
but in my dreams
i can escape

my heart pangs, it hurts so much. even more so every day. some things cannot be undone. some things will never stop hurting. some things can never be forgotten.

i guess this applies to me to. ive done things that cant be undone, things that will never stop hurting ppl, things that people cannot forgive me for. but everytime when im alone, or when i think back, echoes come back in my head, repeating the same words over and over again. words that hurt me more than anything physical could ever hurt. words that, no matter how much i knew it was true, it still hurt thinking about it. words that never failed to well up tears in my eyes, tears that no one will ever see.

No comments: