Dec 31, 2008

thanks to all who have spammed my blog. yeah new year NEW YEAR!

rather than resolutions, lets remember the good things about 2008

1. Xiu's baby birth! remember how panicky we all were.. phy and i even wanted to bring fruits down but her mum wouldnt let us!

2. Xiu's wedding. fretting over the gift, FORGETTING TO BRING THE GIFT (this was phy's xD)

3. graudation. our graduation was at least the four of us. the last school event we went to together. taking pictures of us in our gowns. loved that day.

4. internship. talking about all the stupid things we did during our internship, planning on our own futures.

5. san's bday. she was so shockd she din realise we meant to pay for her!

6. phy's bday. haha it was fun playing charades! *airport runway indeed...*

7. going over to see yuka. loved every moment of it in kanazawa.

8. meeting matt. turned out he was a good friend, even after everything we managed to stay friends. (if u ever read this matt, im sorry i quarrelled with you so often xD)

9. meeting great buddies like calvin, suyi and shiyan. great friends. im not one bit sorry i met you. though yeah i may never meet you haha.

10. meeting new friends. vince, ray, terrance, bibi, ginu (sorry ppl i dunno ur real name cannot blame poor hino), dave, jaz, ivan, and a lot more! in some ways they all helped. Love xXEmoXx. ^^

11. Dating Jaz and Matt. Ok persay i dont think i regretted any of it. even if yeah it hurts. or it hurt then. it doesnt hurt anymore. they made me a stronger person ^^

12. my sis and i kinda bonded this year. kinda. it was like proving that we both grew up. i think before this i kept thinking of her as my baby sis. OI RUIYI IF U READ THIS WE NEED TO GO OUT!!!! LA!!! I TREAT U DINNER WHEN I GET MY PAY!

13. alone times. funny enough i enjoyed my alone times.

14. ANCT. as much as i miss them, as much as it was tiring. i miss every one of them. god only knows how much i miss SP and SEC right now. ^^ dont give up guys~ FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!


there are a lot more i love about this year.. but right now i dont really remember all of them! thanks to my real life friends who were there for me when i called. thanks to my maple buds who stayed with me no matter how much of a jerk i was.

and most importantly thanks to my family, for always standing by me.

2008 is dedicated to all those memories of us. cherish it! and lets build new ones for 2009!!!

No comments: