Jun 12, 2008

one by one, i will fulfill my destiny.
one at a time, i'm closer to my dream.
each step i take brings me even closer
to the person i've always wanted to be.

it starts out small, baby steps at a time
motivation, determination, and perserverence
one at a time, a dream unfolds
and im closer to becoming a whole.

~~~

it started out with me taking japanese class, my aim being JLPT 1. it took me a while to get motivation to actually go for real lessons, to take the class and make myself understand... this is really something i want. this is my dream, to go to japan and understand fully... 100% what they are talking about. ive always convinced myself that i could live with it, studying on my own, that i could survive. but i was wrong. i cant. and now ive made that move to become who i really wanted to be.. this is my first move.

now today, ive officially signed up for driving lessons, and if all goes well by december i'd be legal on the road. ive always wanted to drive, i knew that. it had to be a manual... i knew that too. but i never actually thought that i could take up my courage, throw it aside, and take the lessons. but now, filled with a sudden urge only i seem to understand, i know that i must learn it.. i know that i must succeed and i will do it right the first time.

No comments: