Jun 4, 2008

its over officially. im going to just take it and move on. i guess in a way maybe its come as a relief? i dont know why but i guess we were never meant to be more than just friends. so i've lost a boyfriend, but i found a good friend instead. in my books thats still winning. at least i've found another good friend i can trust my secrets to, someone that will give me advice when i need it, and most importantly someone that can trust me with theirs too.

im starting to think that maybe this was what it was supposed to be. rather than a bf/gf relationship that might turn sour, at least this is a friendship im quite sure will last.

ive been upset and maybe tormented for almost 3 to 4 days... but now that its over.. maybe the tormenting helped. maybe im just happy that its over, so that i dont have to torture myself waiting like the last time.


special thanks to the people who were there for me, even if they had no idea what i wanted to say... all the more.. one very special thanks to a girl... GIRL UR THE BOMB! lols.

No comments: