Feb 16, 2008

Since people are posting about their Valentine's day, i shall too!

Well, in the afternoon i went to meet Fuufuu chan so that we could get some Japan stuff. At around 5 i left AMK to meet the interns: Olivia, Jeremiah, Gordon, Andre, Sihua and Shuiling. We watching Leap Years. I have to say that for a plot it wasnt that bad, but maybe because we were sitting in front, the camera was moving a little too fast for my liking, and made me dizzy.

After that anyway, we decided to get some dinner. Gordon led us the wrong way by going one big round. We ate weird dishes in Waraku, before Andre started telling us about his past love lives. Sihua kept interrupting. She's very blur and kept doing the wrong things like giving me a cup whe i asked for a plate. Nevermind that's what makes it fun. After that i took a bus home.

Next day, i went with Fuufuu to meet serlyn to change japanese yen and to collect a suitcase from my house to hers. Was surprised when Gordon called and said that they wanted to get a (from here on its censored until the day passes).

After that, i went home to get some sleep. By then it was already 10++pm.

At 1am in the morning Kristy called me. she woke me up from my nice sleep, and we talked awhile, BEFORE i went back to bed. But by then i was no longer tired (5am in the morning).

Kristy and I met again today.. for fun. hahaha. I played gunbound at her house. AND YES I SUCK AT IT! ohhh mannnn.

when i came home i ate dinner, and then.. ya. HAHAHA. thats my 3 days worth!

No comments: