Jan 18, 2008

hate is a strong emotion.

and yet it makes us stronger.

hate is powerful, and yet it can choose to make us or destroy us.

so what if i use my hate for revenge?

if you admit you did something wrong, if you know you did, wouldn't that have solved everything?

you hate me not for revenge, but for knowing you inside out. you know i can tear you apart. with one word, i can make a difference.

you think i did something. you think it was my doing. well, think again. it might not have been my hand, but it was only my actions that speak what i need you to hear.

you mess with me, you get burnt. simple as that.

by blogging out all your hate and anger, what does that fulfil? yes you know. and i care. not. really. just remember one thing: i can read you like an open book. remember that.

No comments: