Dec 2, 2007

who am i sabotaging now?

everyone i ever cared about.

who means more to me?

i dont know.

who can i trust?

all the more, i don't know.

thinking back i realised that i have actually, on the backs on many, unknown to me, set a very elaborate trap for myself, so that no one actually knows who is who. everyone would think is someone else. its quite curious when i think about it.. but i like it that way. i dont like a simple life.

mediacorp is still awesome so far, but now with club stuff coming in, im beginning to feel more like im back in school. i love this feeling.

please dont let me out of the loop. i still want to help with the club.

i love the feeling of being able to be there, to help. it makes me feel that at least i still deserve my position as the president, even for a while more.

things are going to start getting busy soon, but now im feeling more like im living than i ever was. i love being busy. !!!

No comments: