Dec 14, 2007

OMG. okay i had a bad day today. but then when i came home everything became good.

was quite surprised because the first thing i saw was a red letter... when in Singapore do you get a red letter? but what caught my eye was that...



yes it had that many stamps. reminded me of harry potter when mrs weasley sent a snail mail over with a lot of stamps. but what caught my eye was the words at the bottom which said...

"FROM YUKA (followed by Yuka's address)..." OMG I STUN. i didn't expect yuka to send a letter to me, and i wanted to send one too, but i didnt have the address! well, now i do! and thats not the best part..




it came with these.. omg im so touched la!!! the letter was so nice, and even otoosan and okaasan wrote something (In japanese. i think yuka must have told them i only understand hira, cos they wrote it all in hira.. xD haha)

yuka said that its really cold over there... i hope she's not sick. she even got me "Snow" haha. maybe i should get her "Sun". xD hahaha.

okay!!! getting a letter from them really lifted my spirits and jolted my senses. i want to hug yuka!

yes im missing her more and more.. again...

OKAY TOMORROW IM SENDING SOMETHING BACK!

No comments: