Nov 27, 2007

stole a quiz from phy. i found it interesting.


RED = ANGER

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Hell yeah.

2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
Right now, most likely me.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Yes. I think I threw a pillow or a glass bottle at someone before.. hmm..

4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry?
Dont know, I think the girls will know that better. HELP!

5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
I'd rather stare.

ORANGE = EXCITEMENT

1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
I got to say, no.



2. Are you easily excited?
I guess so, maybe.

3. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
12 December, SB Achiever's Day. I hope I'll get to see all the people I miss.

4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
How long can I stay in Japan with that?

5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
You know what I want. And you also know I now can never have it.


YELLOW = SELF DISCOVERY

1. Name:
My names have changed many times. From Alex, to Hinoki, The Illuxionist, to recently, Gemini. But I still prefer Hinoki.

2. Birthday:
03101988. Like it matters anymore.

3. What’s your main goal in life?
I don't know. I guess recognition.

4. Do you want to have children?
Yes.

5. How do you want to die?
For a cause I threw myself into. For a reason larger than simply "old age". I want to be remembered when I die.


GREEN= OPINIONS

1. Are you against gay marriage?
No. If they want to get married, go ahead.

2. Lower the drinking age?
No. They made it high for a reason. Lowering it defeats that reason.

3. Capital Punishment?
I'm for capital punishment. Pain always teaches people harder than confinement.

4. Abortion?
No. You got yourself into that situation, you get yourself out on your own. You have no right to sacrifice a life that doesn't belong to you.

5. Democrat or Republican?
Neither.


BLUE = LOVE

1. Do you love someone?
A definite yes there.

2. Do you have a bf/gf?
No.

3. Is it better to have loved and lost than never loved at all?
Yes. The feeling in itself is an experience.

4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. Not sight as in physical sight. But there is a special thing that attracts you to someone. You can feel it.

5. Would you tattoo your lovers name on your body?
Literal name? Or alias? Alias I wouldn't mind if it sounds nice. *you know what i mean*


PURPLE = Q&A
1: How many beds did you lay in today?
Haven't yet. Will soon. 1.

2. What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey.

3. Name one thing that you do everyday?
Think and be emo.

4. Look to your left:
Emptiness. Faded darkness. His face. Pain.

5. What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
Blogger blogs, Google earth, IMDB.com -.-

6. Do you have plants in your room?
Yes.

7. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Yeah. My left wrist. My brain, my heart, my soul, my leg. Hm. A lot. Oh. My eyes too.

8. What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
Kanazawa, Japan.

9. Recent time you were really upset?
The past week? Pretty much nothing happy in those weeks. too many memories.

PINK = LAST
1. Person you saw?
Liting.

2. Person that said they loved you?
ehh.. some weirdo guy in my office. dont care.

3. Movie watched in cinema?
^^ resident evil: extinction with アロイ くん, joseph and hiryuu-kun.

4. Song you listened to?
Sorafune piano version (its the thing playing on my blog)

5. Person you talked on the phone with?
Probably.. アロイ くん


GREY= TODAY

1. What are you doing right now?
Trying not to sleep.

2. What are you doing tonight?
Eat, sleep.

3. What are you going to eat?
Probably nothing, again.

4. Did you accomplish anything today?
No. Haven't cleared my mind.

5. What shoes are you wearing?
Kappa brown sneakers.


BROWN= TOMORROW

1. Is?
Thursday.

2. My plans are?
Wake up at 4, snooze till 6, bathe, mediacorp at 8.30, leave at 6.30, go home, eat and sleep.

3. Are you going to laugh?
With Joachim and Jeremiah around, most likely.

4. Any TV show you watch coming on?
Nope. TVs in mediacorp have turned off. x(



This is a stupid quiz, why are you doing it, anyway?

Because i have nothing better to do.

No comments: