Oct 3, 2007

thanks to those who actually remembered my birthday, and wished it for me.

1) xiu
2) sze
3) ruth
4) puvan
5) kf
6) my mom
7) my dad
8) aloy
9) jo
10) phy
11) san

this year marks the saddest birthday ive ever had. i got all i wanted, but it cost me too much. remembering my last year birthday, now i know who i can truly call my friends. my friends are the ones that remember my birthday, the ones that wished it to me, not the ones that walked off without saying so much as a word.

its the first time im home for my birthday, usually by now i'd be out, celebrating it. but here i am, at home crying my eyeballs out.

i hate today. but i will remember it. because today is the worst birthday i'd ever have. but from this i learn, from this i know. from this i have figured out who my friends really are.

its quite amazing really, if you look at that list. a few prominent friends i expected were missing. but yet in place of that, were a few friends that i didnt know too well... thanks guys.

thank you guys. even for saying those 2 words, for saying just that, is enough. thank you.

No comments: