Oct 6, 2007

the past two days have probably been the best days of my life. the guys celebrated my birthday for me. and i would like to thank all those guys.

puvan, ruth, weilong, アロイ, joseph. ok originally we meant to watch the KTC video, but we ended up doing weird stuff.

well at first we met at school to head over to wl's house to camp while waiting for ruth. at 5, we headed to botak jones for dinner. i didnt eat, but its a good thing: the chicken was spicy.

anyway, after that we headed over to the chalet/hotel. we were told that it was meant to be a couple room... haha it was lor! the toilet got extra door so they can watch TV and ... i guess do some weird stuff. aloy likes the hotel though... (maybe can room with saya, he mentioned xD)

anyway, after the guys camped out for a while, they decided to cut the cake. yeahhh the nice guys actually bought a cake for me. (and thank you puvan for not using the mousse). puvan stuck the candle into the cake so deep, and expected me to use my mouth to pull it out. luckily i managed to do it without much hassle (or cream on my face).

then we were watching the video, and suddenly weilong grabbed my shoulders from the back. FORTUNATELY, i had seen puvan take the last piece of cake, so i pushed myself forward. thank goodness, i prevented it.

then it happened again. Aloysius pulled me down from the back, and instinctively i pulled my legs up to cover my face. but this time i didnt get away. someone grabbed me (i suspect weilong), and puvan slimed the cake over my glasses. all the hell for fun la, but my hair smells like cake. =p but it was fun anyway. hahahaha. thank goodness the bed didnt get any cake on it.

after ruth and puvan left, the guys decided to go swimming. amazingly, aloy cant swim. (i didnt know that). jo kindly took a pic for me... and it turned out pretty nice.

UNFORTUNATELY, my laptop screwed me up, so now i cant upload any pics using my old computer. =( sighhh.. will upload once i get the lappie working again. xD hahaha. anyway, it was funny to see the three guys in their various swimming trunks. hahahaha. =p we talked quite a bit as i sat on the bench watching them. (not to mention i got wet because weilong splashed me T_T)

then after wards we watched some transformers (jo and aloy fell asleep halfway). some stuff happened, i shall not elaborate. but all it all it was a fun time to be spent with those people. this morning we got up and went home. my lappie still not working. but i had fun yesterday. ^^ those guys mean a lot to me now... their definitely good friends to have. for that reason, and for my host Yuka, MILE was definitely worth going for. the friends ive made there made it all worthwhile..

also because of that now im clearer of what i want... and because of that now i can decide how to move on in life. ive found the answer i need... and now i just need to wait it out. xD

No comments: