Oct 11, 2007

poor poor hikari. i hope アロイ can fix my hikari... T_T i cant imagine life without hikari... i dont want to use this museum-era dinosaur heavy laptop for the rest of my life. PLUS I CANT GAME WITH THIS LAPTOP!!! its very irritating... HIKARIII!!!! please be okay hikariii...

today im in a bad mood. i guess its to be expected: so many things are pissing me off right now. i dont know how the hell i can get rid of it: heck i dont even know what started it. but its going to get me on a mass rampage of anger and violence if it goes on like this.

if you want to say anything about me, fine. i dont care. but if you bad mouth my friends, i will not stand for it. even if you are my friend, i will not allow you to badmouth another friend. just like i would fight for you for another friend, i would fight for him too. its a battle im too used to fighting, and now its become a way of life. simple statement is that, you say something bad about my friends, at least know him well enough before saying it. Dont say things before you even know him, heck before you even meet him.

i've spent a lot of time thinking about what's happening lately, and its getting me really confused as to what's going on. i know what i want, and im willing to work for it and make it work, but it takes two hands to clap. thats all i can say.

even blogging seems to have lost its interest now adays... damn. i feel so upset all the time. got to be happy. got things to look forward to. BE HAPPY!

No comments: