Oct 10, 2007

found out more about my internship place today... its at mediacorp tv. i dont know what's my reaction to it: im not one who will go "OMG I GET TO SEE ARTISTES!" hahaha. but i am curious about how the next three weeks will go, and how internship will be. yes, its starting to set in to all of us, that we're going to be leaving SP soon.. leaving all the friends we've made behind. i'll miss walking along SP, and catching the SPSEC people along the way. SPSEC has given me the opportunity to meet many people, and now i feel sad knowing im leaving soon. guess good thing is that i now know why sze always comes back.

on a sadder note, my new laptop (dubbed fujitsu) is spoilt. i gave it to .. hope he can salvage it. i trust him. but my dad figures its a ... erms... logicboard problem or something... i dont know what's アロイ's extent of repairing it... but if it cant it seems i might have to bring it back to fujitsu again... =( im not a computer person. xD

No comments: