Aug 20, 2006

janice's quizzy thing.

---------------LAST PERSON WHO--------------
x. Slept in your bed: hm. Janice. After project she kinda fell asleep xD
x. Saw you cry: possibly my wonderful bolster lucia. (NOT ECONS TEACHER. DIFF SPELLING.) but if real person ne… hm I guess nuxes. Cant recall who was last. Probably Janice also bah
x. Made you cry: made me cry ah… memory of that person can anot? If yes, desmond, if no, desmond xD vvvvvv long time le. (Chinatown incident xD)
x. You shared a drink with: phyphy (lime juice at clementi!!!)
x. You went to the movies: family (POTC, not POLC…)
x. You went to the mall with: does NTUC count? If so, Janice and phy. If not, erms… kaifon and Nicholas. (technically heeren is a mall)
x. Yelled at you: sadly, my sister.
x. Sent you an email: FANFICTION.NET!!! hey a person is behind it you know…


-----------------HAVE YOU EVER---------------
x. Have you ever liked someone who hadn't like you?: nopes
x. Said "I Love You" and meant it? duh
x. Gotten in a fight with your pet? No. my rabbit always wins, so I don’t bother.
x. Been to California: No.
x. Been to Hawaii: No
x. Been to Mexico: No
x. Been to China: Soon to be.
x. Been to Canada: No.
x. Danced naked: erms I guess when I was a baby I might have. Consciously, no.
x. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day?: all the time. Ppl changing msn nicks… my story book ideas… etc etc take your pick.


x. Do you have a crush on someone: ehhh… once or twice bah.
x. What kind of book are you reading now: book. Hm… whatever I randomly pick off the shelf I guess.
x. Worst feeling in the world: helplessness
x. Future son's name: Xavier, Lucia, Gail, Jake, soooo many just look in my book… depends on whats the surname I guess… if not it comes up to something like Lester Mo …
x. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: no. they’re all already fallen under my bed or in my cupboard.
x. What's under your bed: like I said… my stuffed animal, some stuff I dropped in there and became too lazy to pick up… Phyllis sometimes when she falls into the hole… xD
x. Favorite sport to watch: good question. Don’t know the answer. Id rather do sports than watch it.
x. Siblings: one real sister, four un real, do not exist brothers. xD
x. Location: hm… body in Singapore, brain probably lost in notes somewhere. Or in japan if there’s no exams.
x. College plans: hm. Singapore no college…
x. boyfriend/Girlfriend: nope don’t have one. Used to, don’t.


------------------------EXTRA STUFF----------------------
x. Do you do drugs: nope
x. Do you drink: water, anything drinkable that’s NOT coffee, peach based, or ACK… the worst of all… birds nest. Oh yah I hate ginseng too!!!
x. What are you most scared of: don’t know. Ppl have asked me… cant think of an answer.
x. Where do you want to get married: don’t know. As long as its on earth and somewhere nice and scenic. AND NOT A CHURCH!
x. Who do you really hate: this I can name a whole list… but I shant. If you know me well you should have figure it out by now.
x. Been in Love: most definitely.
x. Do you drive: in my dreams, my fanfictions, I drive a dark purple Mazda RX-7 FC3S. pretty car.
x. Do you have a job: freelance… kinda… a little…


----------------------------STUFF---------------------
x. Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: yes.
x. Do you have a "type" of person you always go for?: yep. This is a dichotomus question, I don’t have to give you the type xD
x. Want someone you don't have right now: nope. I want things, not people. xD that pretty notebook at clementi!!!
x. Are you lonely right now: nope
x. Do you want to get married: in time to come, maybe. Definitely not now.
x. Do you want kids: eto... maybe maybe not. After working at a childcare centre… ive seen the good and bad. =P


----------------FAVORITE---------------------
x. Room in house: my room
x. music: alternative electro (M.O.V.E)
x. Color: purple, blue, teal, white, black. Nothing too bright. Red and yellow and orange are okay… pink definite no.
x. Month: January. Don’t know why.
x. Stone: don’t know. Anything that’s shinyyy… not ruby too red. Sapphire or emerald I guess…


--------------IN THE LAST WEEK, HAVE YOU---------------
x. Cried: nope
x. Bought something: an ezlink =D
x. Gotten sick: last month, not week. Eh wait. Yes I was sick. On Monday.
x. Sang: of course! KANASHII HODO HIKARI DASHITA… =P
x. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: nope
x. Met someone new: online, yes. Offline, hm… lemme see… NOPE… unless you count that OTHER KEVIN that Phyllis played pool with that day.
x. Missed someone: not really…
x. Hugged someone: Phyllis and sandy bah. Xiuzhi maybe I dun remember. Janice… hm define hug… =X
x. Kissed someone: nopes unless u count =3… then… still nopes.


----------- I N F O R M A T I O N ------------
Name: Takahashi Hinoki, TheDarkAssassin, Alex, Alekxsandria, ehto sa… no more le bah.
Status: Single. Not really looking.
Sex: Obviously female.
Birthday: 3/10/88
Sign: Libra… *wow that took me 5 secs to think of*
Hair color: original black, supposedly dyed color, copper pink. End result… dark dark brown
Eye color: dark brown. Not black
Height: 168 cm I think.


----------- F A S H I O N S T U F F --------------
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes: hm.. would say japan but I never been there… Singapore… My uncle’s warehouse. =) cheap cheap.
Favorite designer?: possibly my uncle… blood thicker than water. For me, anything nice goes. No brand needed. IM NOT BRAND CONSCIOUS LIKE SOME PEOPLE!!!!
What is your sexiest outfit?: hm… don’t think I have one
What is your most comfortable outfit?: jeans and shirt. Like what I wear to school. And my nice shoes. ^^
What do you usually wear?: shirt pants… never leave hse without jacket too!! ^^


-------------- S P E C I F I C S -------------------
What kind of shampoo do you use?: carol herbal essence!!! ^^ v nice smell.
What are you listening to right now: some song one of the Hokkaido ppl sent me. From Mai Hime… English version. Haunting.
Who is the last person that called you?: called me… that SBS woman that ask me whether I got my EZlink card.
How many buddies are online right now?: 26… how many I still contact… 10… including myself xD


------------- F A V O R I T E S -----------------
girls name: obviously the names I go by lah + Haruka
Boys names: long list. Lucia Thomas, Skid, Chris, Gail Schneider, Sheldon Grant, I shall move on to Japanese… Ryosuke, Keisuke, Satoshi, Kaien for starters.


---------------- H A V E Y O U E V E R -------------
Given anyone a bath? MY BUNNY~~~
Smoked?: nope allergic.
Bungee jumped?: nope. Wanna try though..
Made yourself throw up?: nope.
Ever been in love?: yep.
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Yes.
Cried when someone died?: nope. No one I know dead yet.
Fallen for your best friend?: ehhh tooooo… no
Done something you regret?: yes. But nothing I can do about it now. I regret starting to do this quiz too!!


--------------- A R E Y O U ---------------------
Understanding: more or less
Open-minded: yes
Arrogant: rarely…
Insecure: sometimes when I need hug… but NUXE always there. So very rarely.
Random: yah.
Hungry: most of the time
Smart: depending. Book smart, I dun think so. Getting out of trouble, quite I might say.
Organized: just take a look at my room and try to tell me yes with a straight face while looking at me in the eye.
Healthy: more or less. Sick v sick, otherwise, v hyper.
Shy: sometimes. But DMC kinda got rid of that.
Difficult: hm. No one’s told me I am… dunno…
Bored easily: yes im falling asleep doing this damn quiz
Obsessed: anime anime anime!!! Write write write!! ANYTHING TO NOT STUDY!!!!
Angry: sometimes. Its more psycho than angry,
Sad: unlikely. I very optimistic de.
Happy: eh… kinda stupid question, not sad must be happy right?
Hyper: now just sleepy
Trusting: maybe too much.



--------- W H O D O Y O U W A N N A --------
Kill?: AHEM! *winks*
Slap?: my sis
Get really wasted with?: what? Dun understand.
Sex it up with: erms. Not tempted. No thank you.


------------------ R A N D O M ---------------------
In the morning I: am probably sleeping, or watching tv. Or on a bus/train to sch.
All you need is: sleeeeeep
I dream about: the last thing I think of before I sleep
Playing with: my nails. Very entertaining
What do you notice first in the opposite sex you're into: that he’s of the opposite sex. DUH. >< candy =" sugar"><

No comments: