Aug 19, 2006

2 down 2 to go

hmm... conb was relatively simple. i didnt leave early though... was about to raise my hand when the teacher, as always, said "15 minutes left. you may not leave." grrr.. why does that always happen to me!?!?!?!

after which, phy jan and i went out to eat, at clementi. we ate a lot of weird stuff, (phy ate plain rice with dark sauce xD, janice and i shared dumplings + carrot cake). and then janice bought this wonderful cake that was quite expensive... but it tasted like heaven. omg it was so good~ almost lana cake level...

after which we decided to go around NTUC, to see what else we needed for a chalet. NOTE TO CHALET PPL.. janice suggests bringing a small icebox... anyone got any? small small one... not the gigantic one for fishes like my dad has.

erms... then of which phy left us to play pool with shawn, some other kevin and some other guy i dont recall his name if phyllis ever told me. xD

so janice and i, being really bored ppl, decided to walk arnd the entire clementi... literally. went to every shop we could see, pet shops etc. then we were bored and tired, so we went popular to sit down.

hm. AT POPULAR... i found this V V V V V V pretty notebook!!!! i want to buy!!!! =D someone go with me after exams to buy, plsplspls???? also, janice and i thought of buying synchoronised notebooks for the soon to change name NUXE... hm... yepyep.. then finally michelle called so we walked back to the MRT to take the train all the way home. we made up weird names... like INATO... coming from chINATOwn... and LEIND (coming from littLE INDia)... etc etc. janice asked me where i was taking until when we were at tiong bahru... i told her outram... she started pouting and asked me to take to douby ghaut... i gave her a -.- face... then took me 5 minutes to explain to her that this train does not go to douby ghaut.... she thought it was the redline we were on, but we were on the green xD. blur penguin.

anyway... well i have four days to start on MMR and finish OM. cant wait for exams to be over, and im not just saying that so i can go out and have fun... oh wait. YES I AM!!! mooohahaha.

xiu posted a new post about the present we gave her, a holey pair of g-string... note... ITS VERY HOLEY.

for once, xiu finished the paper before me and janice... quite amazing if i might say so. then again, she studies harder, so maybe the information works faster for her. hm... interesting concept.

hah. as a further note: I PACKED MY ROOM!!!! =D yes congratulate me. hehehe. all that's missing is my tissue box... =P cant seem to find it.... hmm..... xD

my sis' bday is coming... still have to prepare how to surprise her... and then i got to take music off her computer... cos i dont think she has my taste of music.. =P non-english, that is. hehehe.

also, as a further note (even further then the last one)... almost one month ago i bought 2 boxes of naruto... my naruto... but until now i havent watch. its odd. two possibilities:

1) too busy studying and meeting deadlines to watch
2) lost faith in naruto

i hope its the first one, cos i dun wanna waste my money xD. hehehehe. i saw a short footage of it at clementi that day, while i was with janice... I WANT TO WATCH!!!!!

hm... what else happened since then? hm... oh yeah i need to extract my OM notes... ANYONE HAVE THE LINK FOR BLACKBOARD!?!?!?!

hahaha... sidenote here... sometimes dreams mean something. they say that dreams of killing someone just justifies your guilt towards something else, or your frustration towards the world. the target is usually an innocent life, just to make you feel more upset, but in reality, the ones you hurt may actually be innocent without you knowing. hm... what am i rambling about? hahaha. some of you know her as Girl A... some of you know her as our S... some others know her as... AHEM~. hm.depends on your point of view i guess xD. ^^ anyway.. i shall go study now... that i have a clean environment to study in... makes it easier~~~

hahaha i did a stupid thing today. tried to stick my clock on the wall... hehe it dropped down after 5 secs. stupid idea right.

oh DID I TELL you guys i have a thermometer in my room? =D hehehehe. its a real pretty one... LOOK!!!


hehe its sideways... but u can tilt your head. ^^ ... my room's now... 25C... interesting =D

off to study

hope i can do it

Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: