Aug 25, 2010

ok so yea im back here. not sure if its temporary or permanent yet. but i have a few issues to write about that i dont feel comfortable writing in their blogs.

firstly, phyphy.

Your list of questions.
Am I a person that is difficult to like? Am I likable at all?
You are not a persion difficult to like. But you are not a person easy to get to know well: its not easy to get into your inner circle, to understand the real person altogether. You are likeable, but hard to break through the initial stages of friendship to get to know the person inside.

Am I one of those people whom you either love or loathe?
No, because i dont feel i love or loathe you. To me you're one of those people thats easily approachable, good to talk to, though sometimes can be abit high-strong and stubborn.

Am I irritating?
No. Except when we're doing project. Like i said, you're very stubborn, and when you dont get your way you tend to fight for it. it's not a bad thing it could be seen as goal-oriented. but maybe its just because im more sensitive to not wanna hurt someone else's feelings so i dont try to dissuade you. and i could name 5 ppl that are way more irritating :P

Is it hard to befriend me?
Like i said earlier, its hard to befriend you. but at the same time, once that step has been made, you're a very loyal and trustworthy friend. totally worth the effort.

If you do like me, what do you like about me?
i like your kookiness, how you can be serious and studious and crazy about projects and stuff, but yet still be able to have a whole load of fun. you're stubborn but yet you allow others to have their say (and even if you dont agree you at least listen to it). oh yes i love your glompz too! (aya this question too many more things to write im lazy alrdy :( )


Now, about myself.

I dont know why, but recently ive grown more irritable towards many things. ive stopped telling people things unless i have to. dont worry about it its not because i dont like you anymore, or because i hate talking to you. its just sometimes i hate answering the same questions over and over again. for example: telling you ive changed job usually adheres questions such as: where, why how much and a constant "hows work there?" or "do you like it there?" kinda thing. i wish to avoid it so whenever ppl ask me those questions i just pretend i never see.

i find myself changing, somewhat as though im watching myself change. i dont care so much about family anymore, nor do i have time to think about it. its not that i dont have time, or as most ppl would say "My priorities are wrong". its not that. lets get this straight. I DONT WANT TO. im ok with my sis, im ok with my cousins, but im not ok with my parents. and its getting worse.

digressing..

:) IM DONE!

cant wait for whats happening on 9th! (secret will update again when it happens!)

No comments: