Oct 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY POST!

hahaha. first of all thanks to all who smsed me happy birthday, and also thanks to phy who dedicated a blog entry to me xDD! thanks to calvin who dropped by the blogg~

well my birthday celebration started promptly at midnight, though i didnt really know it haha. just went for a movie with matt, suddenly he just said "happy birthday~". i was so happy i laughed until my face turned red.

this birthday didnt constitute of drinking, (thank goodness). watched surrogates, ate at hong kong cafe, then decided to watch fame. fame's not too bad but i prefer the dancing and singing compared to the actual plot.

xiu mentioned in her sms how weird it feels that we dont celebrate each other's birthdays together anymore. i guess with work and stuff, it's hard to. but still it was a nice celebration, a very enjoyable 21st. =) unforgettable for all the reasons.

^^ i want chalet someone pls reply my emails! haha

No comments: