May 5, 2009

scary thought: more and more ppl i dont know are chancing upon my blog. @@ i dont exactly know if thats a good thing or not: i guess good thing about it is they can give me objective POVs without being afraid to hurt me (since they dont know me), while my frens will be.. i guess.. more... erm.. gentle?

well ive decided anyhow. a lot of things happened the past week, and last night settled all my doubts. ive made a lot of mistakes in the past, and im determined to never make those mistakes again. i dont know if its possible to change, or even to "not be who i am", but im going to try my best to change for me and for everyone else around me.

mother's day's coming up.. i dont know if i intend to do anything: my mum seems to have plans of her own. she keeps insisting i spend more time with her, and in my own defence its not that i dont wish to spend time with her: ever get the feeling that... the people around you dont see 100% what's happening to you, and yet... they assume they do? that just because you're... sleeping when they go out, and sleeping when they come back, must therefore mean you slept the whole day away?

my dad, on the other hand, is more relaxed about me staying out late. okay relaxed isnt the right word: he still spams sms-es and calls, but he's beginning to give me my own space: i.e. not calling my friends, waiting for me to reply... agreeing to let me stay out late as long as he knows where i am. i guess its come to the point where my dad has finally understood that im growing up, and he has to let me fly sooner or later. my mum, on the other hand... i guess to mum's we'll always be a kid.

phyllis is due back from aus soon.. cant wait to see her. talked to her on MSN a few days ago: she must be studying her butt off right about now. phyphy if you read this: GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!

xiu just started work, im kinda waiting for her to post about her office and environment and such. but no luck yet. still waiting~

as for me, i got myself (or rather my mum) a new camera~ i got really annoyed with the macro on my old camera, and finally i found one im satisfied with!

i even cleared out my closet to make space for my new clothes (which i am ordering online).

final note: i need to diet. BADLY. ^^

No comments: