May 23, 2009

reading phy and xiu's blogs made me realise what ive missed. because both posts were about the things they cherished and missed that we used to have, i realised i missed those same things too. its kinda sad wondering if we can ever get them back.

but more than that i miss a lot more. i feel like im now looking at a scrapbook in my life, hoping to get a glimpse of where i changed. i dont know why reading their posts were so emotional to me.. maybe because i feel i've lost touch with them. like im no longer there where i used to be.

sandy, if u happen to read my blog, happy birthday. i dont know which number you use now and i lost my phone, so i cant send you a birthday sms. but here's happy birthday from me.

a lot of things have been going on. thinking back makes my heart ache and hurt so much more. but the past is the past. i cant dwell on it anymore. sweet memories, bitter heartaches, its all the past now.

No comments: