Dec 23, 2008

It’s been too long since I last blogged. But I’m doing it now because I got a very important issue (and its bugging me a little).

I’m now working as the assistant editor of WaWa magazine, and I was doing research on a worldwide charity organisation to use for an article. BUT THEN I CANT FIND ANY ORGANISATION THAT ISN’T CHRISTIAN!

It’s really sad, because I saw a few organisations that really moved me. They were the kind of organisations that I think I WOULD HAVE considered joining… for example. Sponsoring a kid. It sounded like something LY said she did. I was quite intrigued.

If I had the cash, it was something I wouldn’t mind joining. It’s like a homestay thing to me anyway. BUT THEN, I realised the money was to be used so the kids can go to school, enough to eat, and… hear the word of God. I’m sorry but I just don’t think that I can consider funding something for a child, when I don’t believe in doing it myself.

But it’s not the only one. Most organisations are religious in essence. Helping people to spread the word of their God seems like what I see now. And I’m just not feeling it. This isn’t the way it should be.

It’s just my personal opinion, but it feels odd to me. Amazing, but odd. I really don’t understand it. But I know that I will not join any religious charitable organisation!!!! WOOTS~!

No comments: