Oct 5, 2008

heyhey~ birthday post! yes i realise im 1 day late... BUT STILL~~~

first of all thanks to all those who sms-ed me:
1. Tezuka-kun aka Aloy
2. Szeyuan
3. Alfin
4. Jasper dear
5. Limin
6. Xiuxiu (she wanted to be the last lol)

Thanks also to all who wished me online (m putting nicknames cos they dun wanna let me post their real names):
1. Vile
2. Penguin
3. Ace
4. Sza
5. Happyhead
*a lot more but i really dont remember T_T*


Also special thanks to shiko~ =D

im sorry to all those who's names i didnt add in, but my HP is kinda screwed up so i might not have gotten your sms~ for those who did send me but i didnt reply, THANKS A LOT~~ love you guys~


well the day before my parents brought me out for dinner... really small family deal but quite fun in its own way. me and my sis ate a lot of funny (and a little disgusting) things... just spending some time with the family makes it a lot more fun bah~

after that i spent my birthday evening with jasper. after his army. =D was fun. caught a movie, went kbox. had dinner. really great time. so even though my eyeballs are now red (for a reason i dont understand)... i loved my bday. =D **no pics tho~**

No comments: