Jun 27, 2008

sihua's last day has finally come in a week's time... in a week's time all my friends at mediacorp would have moved on... gordon in aus, me and liting working, sihua back to school, joachim to ns. its hard to imagine since then so many things have happened to me. and although i want to meet them, at the same time i dont want to. i dont know what looking into their faces will do, but i know that my heart will ache. i dont know why, but maybe its just the past memories...

recently ive been thinking about the past a lot... telling myself i could have changed so many things, knowing that i would if i had a chance. me saying i wouldnt now would be lying. i want to change so many things back then. maybe then i wouldnt be me... i would be someone else, someone better?

No comments: