Mar 11, 2008

HELLO PEOPLE IM BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Sorry to all who have been reading my blog, esp my sis who NEVER EVER POSTS here... but... yeah no stupid internet wireless i could smuggle myself on while i was there. SO here's a quick update.

Kanazawa was amazing, as usual, im not going to post all the pics here, will update you guys when i put the pics on my multiply. xD hahaha. it was great meeting yuka again, even if it was only 2 days. hahaha. first time going overseas without my parents OR any adults for that matter is very odd, and somewhat scary, but i would definitely do it again, just maybe in 2 or 3 years down the road... i missed home quite a bit.

First bit, when we landed, kanazawa was 0C. hahahaha! i was soooo cold! omg freezing freezing cold.

This was Kenrokuen... last time i went there i took a pic here too... imagine how cold it was!! haha.
me and yuka. she's changed her hairstyle, but she remains so pretty. xD i missed her while i was here. but hey~ 2 days! she brought me to ski on the mountains HAHAHAHA. her friend, i think his name was shige, taught me to ski. AND I LEARNT HOW~ but it was so freezing cold, my hair was curled nicely when i was up, by the time i landed it was straight xD hahaha!


This was the view on the way to the mountain! omg snowwww... nice nice fluffy snow. =) i love kanazawa for the snow too!

okaasan brought us to this very cool place to eat. cool as in COOOLLLDDD. hahahahahaa. it was an italian restaurant heeee.

yuka and i on some little small small lift, taking a gondolaz up the mountain! hahahaha. we walked on the mountian, and our feet sank all the way into the snow! HAHAHA.

I love it there. =) heeeeee~


CANT WAIT TO MEET U ALL AGAIN~?!

No comments: