Jan 30, 2008

internship post!

yeah i havent posted in a long time. so now i guess i'll post about my last day at work. last day was nothing special, everything was really busy and i had to rush through a lot of things before i left. i didnt have the feeling of... you know.. "oh yay im leaving today". nothing of that sort. it was more like.. oh, its today. oh okay. seems a bit weird, somewhat like how i left SP... the same feeling, only not as strong (as to those who knew, you know why SP was important to me. KEYWORD BEING WAS!)

I spent the morning doing something.. but i cant recall what anymore... i think we were packing premiums or something. i only remember that my shoes were relatively uncomfortable.. xD

The entire team (Benny, Grace, Pam, Selena, Azril, Serene, + interns Liting, Gordon, Sihua and me) had lunch at this place... that i think i ate either too much or uncooked, because i had like... stomache ache a day after that.

I actually looked forward to leaving... but... something made a great impact on me... i'll let you see it.

Liting, Joachim, Gordon and Sihua gave me a card... okay honestly i didnt read it before i got on the bus. and honestly when i read it on the bus i seriously started crying. the tearing uncontrollably kind of crying.


The guys wrote some stuff inside that made me really happy i met them... even if.. for gordon and sihua.. its just like 3 weeks. but still, the card meant a lot to me. thanks.

Sihua Gordon and Joachim together, got me 3 gifts, one of which is this handphone sock thingy... hahaha. very familiar because si hua has one too! maybe someone felt a pang of pain whenever i dropped my phone. xD hahaha

a set of 4 hairbands. i guess they pitied my hair for being always tied by the normal red rubber bands that someone suggested this. hahaha. i dont know xD


And this damn cute doggy. Honestly i dont know why.. but when i saw this i thought of joachim. xD hahahahaha. it kinda reminds me of him, though i dont know why.. xDand liting got me this. hahahaha. she still specifically told me not to lose it... lols like i can lose something so big like that.

So to the interns i make this post.

To Liting: Thank you so much for everything. I also can truthfully admit that i dont know anyone like you... you really dont act like your age sometimes. xD hahaha. But either way, you taught me a lot throughout that three months xD hehehe. i will never forget all the stupid things we did, all the packing and the carrying up and down the lifts. xD hahaha. was fun.

To Joachim: haha. i dont know where to start. one thing i guess i will never forget is "The Great Escape". xD hahahaha. worst day to execute the plan, but it worked nonetheless. =p thanks for the words of encouragement... but it was also your portion of the card that made me start to cry. and once i started it was hard to stop. lols. thanks for all the help, esp with the dubbing. HAHA until today i dont know how to do it. OH WELL!

To Gordon: ... i know that anything i say is and will be liable to me. but im going to say it anyway. MUST YOU WRITE THAT IN THE CARD... and p.s. your handwriting sucks. seriously. ok yes... you're the KIND (emphasis on the KIND) i like. or used to at least. i dont know lol. but either way... hope everything goes well with your ankle and stuff. ^^ dont flirt with the guys in the team la. =p and yes i know i impressed you.. =p haha okay serious talk now. thanks for like the... help that you've given to me. you seriously made my last week of work very dull (because i have no computer) LOL!. =p

To Sihua: hey girl. sorry. when i left i think i left you with quite a bit of work. dont hesitate to call if you need help x) heeee. yes yes one day i will challenge you again to that game. practice practice okay!!! cannot let Gordon beat you. =) must practice xD hahaha. dont stress out too much .... x) you can always ask your godfather for help. ^^V

Haha. okay im done with my "dedications". hahahaha. internship made me learn a lot of things, and in a sense it helped me put some things behind. it made me able to move on and forget, made me able to start over again. I was quite surprised that i managed to somewhat confide in Liting and Sihua. only somewhat i dont think they have any idea what i was saying though. x) hahaha.

But in the end... i have to go back to school. hahaha. the cycle continues. =p

No comments: