Dec 7, 2007

let me write it here, and now.

i am not doing this because of the cyclist club. this has in no fucking way got anything to do with the cyclists. im not some mindless creature that does things that people tell me to do. at least know that.

stop assuming that im doing all these because of someone or something. im not. im doing this on my own, in my own power. watching them suffer, knowing that i caused it. i will not be trodden over again. i will not let you have that satisfaction again.

you thought you knew me, and yet you simply assumed that. you said its about friends, at this rate you're going to lose one. im not going to hide or deny, i'm not running away. hell i knew this was going to happen.

it fucking sucks, knowing that after one year, you can accuse me of something like that. knowing that and worrying about it.. you can blatantly just say that while you sit there next to him.

dont think i dont know anything. in fact. i know more than you think.


watch me. my hell is not yet complete. there is still another 2 phases to go...

No comments: