Oct 14, 2007

yes today i met kristy.. just came home slightly before 12am... hahaha. talking to her felt great: havent seen her in so long! hahahaha. we talked about personal stuff, funny stuff, and even did some stupid stuff. xD hahahahha. talked about a lot of stupid stuff, thought back to when we were in secondary school... all the friends we've met, and lost (by lost i mean not meeting them again)... then thought back to our lovely trio... she, me and jodi. we were three peas in a pod. so to speak.

but firstly, today i consider it an unlucky day. when i was going to j8 to meet her, i got "ambused" by this big guy. how to explain it in simple terms: i was getting off the bus. suddenly this big guy attacks me from nowhere, slamming his hand right at my neck. i don't think it was an accident, because after i stared at him, he continued to glare at me. i dont think i did anything that could offend him, nor do i think i SAID anything to offend him (being i never said anything). maybe he mistook me for his worst enemy or something... what could i do? weighing my options, he was too big for me to attack back (and obviously i didnt intend to attack back), and his size intimidated me a little (ok a lot), so i did the only wise (keeping myself alive) thing, walking off faster! thank goodness i managed to lose him once i entered j8.

it hurts, even now. feels all swollen and red. =( and im quite upset about it. get whacked out of nowhere.. =( haiiiiiiiiiiiii...

~~

anyway, talking to kris made a lot of things go into perspective. in a sense, she gave me the side that no one else gave me. i understand that, being that she has been the longest friend i ever had, she knows me the best. and similarly, i managed to give her some advice on her situation..

~~

meeting the girls tomorrow... better get some sleep xD

No comments: