Oct 22, 2007

recently even the smallest things are making me the happiest person on earth. i cant divulge much, but the feeling, that elated feeling, is really becoming a common obsession.

will be meeting my new principal this thursday... probably marks the most important event ever for me as the President of the Student Exchange Club. However, meeting him in MILE already sort of makes this meeting a little redundant, unless he cant remember me, of course.

recently everything's going crazy: i dont know how to hang on. one more week... hoping for more progress. everyone's been telling me how it's a good thing all these are happening. that its considered progress. (thanks weiting. himitsu, ne?) but still i wish to not be too "happy" about things.. one step at a time is perfectly okay for me. ^^

now on to planning bigger and more amazing things.. and after that.. more planning.


*sorry to the girls, who have to see me being EMO all the time.. who have to hear my emo-ness at its peak. but you girls understand, only certain people can bring me out of that emo mood into an elated happiness.*

im willing to give up everything. i have given up more or less everything. but is the end result worth it?

No comments: