Jun 4, 2007

introduction to my life

its a funny day today. i got on the bus to meet sandy to come over to my place, and i meet shawn and phy getting off the bus~ then on the way back, i tell xiu and sandy abt the person who puked, and there was another person puking on THAT bus. not to mention the hazardous old people... besides that.

spent a lot of time doing group discussions, and had some funny moments. will post it tomorrow! hehe.

highlight being after that i went out with kf. we hunted marina square like wolves, found the jacket he wanted, bought it for half price. =p hehe. and then one the way back, we saw... lo and behold, a tureno 86, my hachiroku, with a subaru WRX. kf said it was some gang for sure, but i had my doubts about that 86.. didnt look reall... =( anyway... then there was this IRRITATING guy who waited at the green light (he could have drove off in his tiny motorcycle)... but when it was kf's turn to cross lane, he drove, really slowly, making sure KF couldn't move his car. irritating. all the while he was staring at KF too... not to mention that he flashed KF with the high beam... poor kf was blinded!!! =(

we came over to my place for a while, then he went home, and i started changing my blogskin... hehe. YES I KNOW ITS PINK! IM GOING TO CHANGE IT TO ANOTHER PICTURE, BUT NO TIME TO DO IT! so please bear with the pink for now.. =p

No comments: