Jun 21, 2007

how come i keep feeling that my parents never understand how i feel? obviously a sentence like "do you know what your world revolves around" is supposed to make me feel homely after a day of hard work, and all that i come back to hear is to be berated on what they see me doing.

IS IT REALLY THAT WRONG TO REST AND PLAY AND TALK ON THE PHONE AT NIGHT! i mean yeah im sure she feels im not spending QUALITY time at home, but dont you think I WANT TO... all she sees is me playing online games, so she naturally assumes that im doing that all day.. cant she even bother to ask me "so how's your day" or "what did you do today" before even consider telling me off. i doubt she even knows im testing contact lens, or HAVING hols for that matter. all the things that float in her head about me is how i only call to ask for money... well maybe i wouldn't have to if she would remember to transfer it~ then again, she probably wont because then i wont call her at all! damn.

im too upset to talk.. got loads of work to do and so little time. i really want to go to school tomorrow. but considering whether i should... maybe i should just go on monday.. does it really matter who hands in early as long as i do it on time? i dont think so..

anyway, back to mummy dearest. one sentence like that ruined my entire day. im now a very unhappy person.

No comments: