May 15, 2007

premonition

i had a very interesting talk with aloysius today regarding the astrology symbols and stars and destiny... that kind of stuff. it was interesting to find that someone had that same feeling that i did.

for a long time now i've realised that destiny isn't what i percieve it to be... but rather the world i live in is just my made up way of hiding who i really am. only in my dreams do i realise my full potential and my full body and soul, and that's where i feel i can truly be myself.

"a gift" he called it. being able to feel when something is right or wrong is a gift to him. i guess so, at least now i know i should listen to my gut feeling. its a spiritual thing to me. though im not a christian or buddhist... heck im not any kind of religion that i know of... most people would classify me as wiccan. before anyone says anything, wiccan is not witchcraft. wiccan is the ancient form of worshipping nature at its fullest. i realise that its when i trust in nature and believe in what i see, taking things as it comes, is when i can feel and even see things that i feel will happen to me in the future.

No comments: