May 26, 2007

HELP

hehe. ^^ i just got notice that my uncle is selling off some of his sample clothings which include stuff from ZARA.. but he intends to sell it online... e.g. ebay or livejournal, so he's recruiting me and my sister to do it for him. he'll give us the information, we get a minimum 30% cut from it. but its a ongoing project so i cant back out after saying yes.

however, what with CCA and school work, i dont think im able to cope... plus if he sells things off at like $10 per piece, im gonna get like $1.50.. =( not worth the effort really..

oh yeah... and i forgot to mention, sample usually means 1 piece per type, so only 1 size. very narrow market and scattered concentration if you ask me.

but i figure i might need help thinking. guys, what you think? help me!

No comments: