Apr 5, 2007

new lappie!

just bought my new laptop: S7110 fujitsu S series! =D its new and its pretty and its MINE.

but before i show you what my lappie looks like, i shall tell you my horrible experience. anyway, i went there to purchase a laptop, and signed up for it. but they wouldn't accept the JCB card that my mom lent me, and the nets would take 5 days to come. obviously i didn't have 5 days. my mom said that the UOB woman will get back to me as soon as possible, and i waiting almost half an hr, before finding out it will take 5 days. thank goodness kf was there and he let me use his card to swipe nets. after swiping, we went to have lunch. and AFTER lunch, the UOB woman CALLED! wow!!!! =X i was really upset at that point and didnt want to listen to her talk, but i wanted the NETS, so i just listened... she had a funny accent.. ah wellies.

then the guy gave me my laptop and told me to go to t14... big mistake. apparently t14 was configuration for YEAR 1s. so i went there, spent 1 - 2 hrs configuring, freezing in the cold, and then this tecchie came and said "Year 3s are not allowed Image (some software), and that i had to go back to the concourse to delete EVERYTHING. =( great. so anyway i went back. and its deleted, and now i got to reformat it. BUT THAT WASN'T the end of my worries.

when i went to kf's house, i realised they didn't even have MS DOC! that's just sad... so i went to download it myself, along with some other software that i didn't have. thank goodness i kept the CDs from my last laptop. =D

so now im spending my time transfering stuff... its going to take a long time... audition's at 28%, my anime transfer isn't even half done... sad. but ntn better to do then blog, is there? =p haha.

anyway, on the way home, i got into this heavy traffic jam, and took about 1 hr to come home. =) but thankfully im finally home now. =D

No comments: